Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lesbian girls kissing

It was an unexpected pleasure to hold Cassie's naked body in my arms, to feel her breath flow over my skin, but it was right. With each passing moment, with each sensation heightening my arousal, I knew that this would be the ultimate expression of our friendship, of our love for one another. We were changing something intangible into something physical, transforming our devotion to one another into sensuality.

I wanted to feel her skin against my own, to feel her breasts caress my own, to feel the lightning that would come when her nipples brushed my own. I stepped back from her and pulled my top up and over my head. I drank in the sight of her body, gorged my eyes on her voluptuous form, from her heavy breasts to her wide hips and the narrow waist between. She was a sexy woman and I was rapidly losing what little self-control I still had.

Cassie closed the space between us while my hands were above my head. I felt her hands on my breasts and her lips on my neck. Her touches sent shivers running up and down my spine. She slipped her hands to my bare back, and drew me against her body. Finally our breasts met, it seemed like sparks jumped between out erect nipples.

With my hand under her chin I lifted her face to mine and brought our lips together in a passionate kiss. Her lips felt soft and delicate against mine. Our tongues met for a moment and then continued their journey to explore one another's mouths. I was afloat on a sea of passion and desire.

When I held Cassie I could feel the muscles move under her skin, but they were covered with a soft and curvaceous layer of flesh. When I kissed her she tasted of strawberries. It was her lip gloss, but it didn't matter, it was Cassie, sweet, sensual, and passionate. And as I was now discovering, erotic and arousing as well.